These are the steps required to make a 6C placenta homeopathic for your baby
Choose a small piece of placenta (from the maternal side), gently tear it off and place in brandy in an amber bottle. Let it sit for six weeks.
Get out 6 bottles (I use 25ml bottles) and put 24.75ml of brandy in each and label 1c, 2c, 3c, 4c, 5c, 6c
Strain some of the original mixture and put 5 drops (.25ml) of this into the 1C bottle (succuss 100 times by banging 100 times on your palm).
- Take 5 drops of the 1C and place into the 2C bottle of brandy and succuss 100 times
- Put 5 drops of the 2C into the 3C bottle of brandy and succuss 100 times
- Put 5 drops of the 3C into the 4C bottle of brandy and succuss 100 times
- Put 5 drops of the 4C into the 5C bottle of brandy and succuss 100 times
- Put 5 drops of the 5C into the 6C bottle of brandy and succuss 100 times.
- You now have your 6C remedy for your baby. Keep the 1C and 5C for making future remedies. The other remedies can be tipped under a tree.
This 6C remedy is a constitutional remedy for the baby throughout his/her life. It can help with boosting immunity and bringing balance in times of change (e.g.; teething). Use 3 drops under the tongue, or add to breastmilk on nipple, or add to water or place onto the top of head as needed.